SocialOne is best known as a Facebook analytic platform. We aim to built the best Facebook analytics for brand marketers and digital agency.
1. What exactly is SocialOne?
If you couldn’t find the answer on the faqs page, just send them to email [email protected] They’ll respond via email typically within 24-48 hours or you can send messages to our
1. I have specific questions I need answered before making a purchase. How can I ask them?
* you are only charged when a notice page impressions transactions carried out successfully.
2. How does the purchase process work?
You select suitable package and click “ Check out with PayPal"
You choose “ Pay with credit card or debit card “ or log in “ Pay with my PayPal account “
When you enter your information , or log in completed. Click “ Pay now “.
When payment completed,PayPal & SocialOne page will display the page notice successful payment.
We only accept payments from PayPal. PayPal accepts credit cards as well. All orders are processed directly on their sites using the industry standard SSL (secure socket layer otherwise known as https) so you don’t need to worry about security. We do not store any credit card or payment processing information in our system.
3. What type of payment methods do we accept?
At this time we are only able to accept payments via PayPal. If you have a friend in another country which allows one of those payment gateways, you might want to ask them to make the purchase for you.
4. What if my country doesn’t allow PayPal payments?
For the PRO account:
5. How much does the annual renewal cost?
6. What’s included in this package?
You can edit a SocialOne account for share your partner. When you login SocialOne by your Facebook account. Select “ Setting “ and you can edit email and password.
1. How can I edit my account information ?
select “ Setting “ and reset your password.
2. I forgot my account password. How can I reset it?
For the PRO account:
2. What are the annual renewal prices?
Your account will be Free user.
3. What happens if I don’t renew?
Our sites using the industry standard SSL (secure socket layer otherwise known as https).
1. What license does SocialOne abide by?
No. All sales are final since SocialOne by PayPal. Once you have our PRO account, there is no way to “return” it. The good news is we rarely have anyone ask for a refund since they enjoy our so much.
2. Can I get a refund after I’ve made my purchase?
© 2016 SocialOne. All Rights Reserved.